Thursday, September 3

03·09·15

I've found a new life mission. To make my skincare and makeup stash completely cruelty free! I don't know, I think I've just woke up to things that I've previously chose to ignore. Obviously I've been aware of the cruelty occurring, but I don't think I've understood the true extent of it. Most companies are corrupted in some way - even if they don't test their products on animals, they test their ingredients on animals, or buy products from third party companies who test on animals. And if they pass all those tests, they're selling their products in China, which by Chinese law requires the products to be animal tested.

I've decided I'm not very happy to support this. Animals shouldn't suffer because humans want to wear lipstick. Getting all my makeup and skincare products cruelty free will be a long process, and a lot of research is going to be required. I'm not going to throw any of my makeup away - I can't afford that. But when I run out, I will do my best to buy something cruelty free.

I think I will also make a list to post here of which brands I'm using that are cruelty free!


No comments:

Post a Comment