Saturday, September 12

12·09·15

This is going to be a continuously growing list where I add the names of companies and brands that I use, like and support. It's not in any way going to be a list of all cruelty free brands, just my personal favourites.

To find out if a brand is truly cruelty free and doesn't test on animals directly or third party, I've got a few methods that I like to use. The first thing is checking with PETA. I've noticed that not all approved companies are listed though, so I also visit Logical Harmony's Cruelty Free & Vegan Brand List. I trust this list and always refer to it even if a company is listed as cruelty free on the PETA page, because it also lets you know if the questionable brand's parent company is acceptable. I think this is just as important.

Let's get started!

Currently the brands on my favourite list are:



To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment