Thursday, February 12

12·02·15

I gave myself a smaller epiphany the other day when replying to a post on a forum. It wasn't a huge enlightenment, but since then I've actually been more relaxed about way choice of way of eating and life in general.

Basically, I don't lose weight right now on keto, and I've been going back and forth with same weight +/- 4 lbs for around 6 months. It's very frustrating at times.

But then again, I didn't lose any weight on a non ketogenic diet either, and I felt so much worse back then. I sleep better now, my stomach feels better now, I think I got more energy now seen as though the induction is over. And these are the things I need to remember when I want to quit, give up and jump on next diet.

I can either feel like shit and not lose weight, or feel kinda good and not lose any. I'm sure that will come in time, but it's not what's most important right now. Feeling OK and being healthy is. I know that sounds like an excuse to someone, but I feel like this is a very good start for me.

Seriously, keto/LCHF is more of a lifestyle than a diet. And that's what's going to work in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment