Saturday, February 7

07·02·15

Pantone Color of the Year 2015


So I went on a bit of a browse to check out the Pantone Color of the Year 2015, which is beautiful Marsala!


I absolutely love this colour! I've always been a fan of burgundy, wine reddish colours, although I've never really wore any. This year I've got the chance to change that!

And then I just remember this little eyeshadow palette I got from a friend for Christmas.


What does the top right colour look like?! I'm so excited. I know. It's weird getting excited about makeup, but it is what it is. We've all got problems. :P

Now, the little shadows in this palette are very small (see, I've already hit pan in one of them, and I only use that one for browbone highlight), so I'm in the near future gonna need another shadow like this, that can pass for a Marsala themed shadow.
There are probably a lot of good options out there, so it's just to start looking. MAC probably has one. In fact, I'm gonna head over to the website right now to have a peak...

I've also decided to give my blog an appropriate makeover so it can be nice and fashionable!

Looooove this colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment