Monday, July 27

27·07·15

On Saturday I'm going on holiday to Croatia! Eek! I can't say I'm prepared. There are lots of things I need to sort out this week.

I've not been on a holiday for a very long time. I'm both stressed and excited about it. Lots of mixed feelings. I'm most stressed about the travelling actually. I don't like travelling. I like relaxing. :P Fortunately I got some calming pills from my doctor. He's nice to me. He knows I'm suffering from anxiety and he said that even though I'm making lots of progress on my own to get through stressful situations, there's no point that I suffer so my holiday gets ruined. How very kind.

I'm also not too disappointed in the progress I've made in my mini holiday diet. It's working quite well! I think I will keep doing what I'm doing now after holiday too. It makes me feel good, have enough energy for the workouts, and let's me eat ice cream once a week and still lose weight, lol. What more can a girl want? :D

I don't know how I will be doing in Croatia though. I don't know anything about what kind of foods there will be. Hopefully something buttery! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment