Tuesday, July 7

07·07·15

Whaaa! Where is this year going?! I can't believe it's July already. It's less than a month until we go on holiday -  the first one since forever. It's well overdue. Obviously I feel a little stressed about it though, just because it was such a long time ago, and it's the first holiday together for me and Tom. If you don't count going to Sweden. And you don't count going to Sweden.

I decided I'll "try" to do a mini weight loss boost now before holiday. A kind of 30 day cut lol. I started this Saturday with a fat fast, that I also did on Sunday. It felt really good actually. Almost like a detox. And now I'm eating a pretty strict keto diet, trying to cut out all dairy (apart from butter) for example.
Also gonna try my best to get my arse to the gym at least four days a week, Seriously. Time to stop being lazy. That sounds just like last minute me - "Holiday in less than a month! Aaaaah, need to lose weight!"

I've also been on a sort of creative craze lately. I've been doing cross stitching, crocheting and also colouring in. I found a really creative mandala grown up colouring book. Sounds lame but it's cool! Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment