Saturday, March 21

21·03·15

Ow! I've been busy! And tired.

We just decided the other week that we're moving! We have for some time wanted to move because the area we live in is not ideal. Especially not our neighbours. Enough of that.

We had booked a house viewing when we found out that a relative owned a house that was empty that he was looking to rent out. We went to have a look.
And we went for it! It's got one more room than we have now. It's warmer, got a bigger garden, and the whole layout is very charming in my opinion. It's an old but sturdy house. It's got no cellar and double glazed windows, so it's warmer than our current one. It's also got wooden or laminate floors in the majority of the rooms! This is a huge thing for me being Swedish, because I hate the traditional English carpets. :P
But most importantly, the street is kind of short and it's like an off-street, so you won't be getting no traffic. You don't go down there unless you live there, so it will be quiet. And the neighbours don't seem like morons, not that we will really know until we move in. But I keep my hopes up!

So this has basically consumed my energy the last week. This together with struggling with diet again and doubting keto. I've been feeling tired physically, and I don't know why. Maybe stress. Maybe a deficiency of some sort. I had some bloods done yesterday to check mineral balance.

I'm also starting new hours at work on Monday. This is a positive thing. I will work from 12:00-16:00. This is starting and finishing two hours earlier than before, and I'm hoping it will make a huge difference in the way I stress about with Tyler in the evening. And I will be on a till. That's boring but oh so not stressy and easy. But seriously, I need a new job. I feel I need something more creative...

There are more things going on aswell, but we'll leave that for now. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment