Sunday, March 8

08·03·15

Origins GinZing Energy-Boosting Moisturizer Part I


One of my current beauty projects is to find a moisturiser that I love. I was saying previously that I like the Lush moisturisers, but I'm not sure about the value because they cost a chunk and doesn't last very long.

My mum was then amazing and got me Origins GinZing Energy-Boosting Moisturizer as an early birthday present! I read a lot of good reviews about this moisturiser, and my mum swears by a night cream by Origins, and she said it's lasted her for an eternity. So I ended up picking this moisturiser to try.

I used it for a few days, although I still had some left of my old Lush Enzymion Moisturiser. I just couldn't wait until it ran out, excited as I am about stuff like this.
The smell is delicious and fresh, and the texture is perfect. You don't need a lot, and it glides onto your face and disappears in seconds leaving your face moisturised without leaving it oily or dry.

But then, I noticed spots.

I haven't had any breakouts for ages, but something upset my skin. It might have been something else, or it might have been this moisturiser. And I really hope it isn't, because I love it. :(

Anyway, I kept using it for a while, but my skin didn't get better, so I stopped using the moisturiser and decided to use my Enzymion up first, and to see if that would clear my skin a little.

Enzymion is now gone, and my spots are too. This morning I started using the GinZing moisturiser again, with no spots on my face.
If I end up getting spots this time around I know for sure it's the moisturiser that breaks me out, because I haven't changed anything else in my skincare routine, and I'm not using any new products.

Keep your fingers crossed that it was just a one time thing!

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment