Monday, January 19

19·01·15

New Eyeliner Favourite?


Wow, this little thing. It's NYC Liquid Eyeliner, and I've been wanting to try it for so long. I've heard it's great, and with a price of £2.49 you can't go wrong. I'm kind of a liquid liner girl. I've tried gel, but I can't get it right. Possible due to lack of practice. But yeah.

I've only used it a few times, but so far I love it! The formula is great. It's so much less runny than other liquid liners I've tried, and the brush is easy to use.

Only bad thing is that I got the wrong colour, lol. :P I wanted Black but I got so excited when I saw they were in stock that I picked up Pearlized Black instead... Fail. It's still nice, but looks more gray than black. Suppose I have to wait another 6 months for them to get back in stock... Fail Superdrug.

No comments:

Post a Comment