Wednesday, January 7

07·01·15

Tomorrow I will will post first update for the challenge I mentioned in this post. I've had a good week so far -  been eating according to my meal plan that I got from a personal trainer a while back, and I've even been back to the gym first time since my what seems like forever long break. It felt good! I've booked Body Balance for Saturday too. Starting slowly to not wreck myself again...

I've encountered some issues with the food though. Not been eating grains for a while and now eating oats for example has really upset my stomach. I thought that my body would get used to it and settle, but it's more gone the opposite way and got worse. I even had to stay home from work today it was so bad. It's not even worth weight loss if I have to feel like this... I'll have to compromise on the meal plan.

I've actually heard that the personal trainer I was seeing has quit personal training. Which sucks because he was good. Guess I'll have to find someone else... Maybe I'll do Jamie Eason's LiveFit Trainer again. It was a while since last time. Or just do some strength basic stuff, like squats and deadlifts. I like that shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment