Monday, October 12

12·10·15

Is it weird to be excited about soap? I've recently seen a lot of people using Dr. Bronner's soaps for cleaning their makeup brushes, and I thought I'd try it because I've only been using washing up liquid to clean mine. It's been a bit of a hassle...

Dr. Bronner's soaps are Fairtrade certified, organic, 100% vegan and cruelty free. They come in liquid or bar form and many different scents. I bought the Eucalyptus Bar Soap.

I literally just swivelled my brushes around on the soap, and lathered it up in my hand, and it was done. No nasty rubbing and scrubbing of the poor brushes, just some swirling. And did I mention is smells amazing minty eucalyptusy?

After this major success I'm quite curious to try more of Dr. Bronner's products aswell. We'll see. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment